What types of Tickets are there?
There are several types of tickets on Sudomemo. They are:
- Regular Ticket: These are free tickets that you can draw every 8 hours.
- Weekly Topic Ticket: By entering and winning a Weekly Topic, you will be rewarded a Weekly Topic ticket!
- Social Media Ticket: If you keep an eye our on our social media pages, we sometimes post ticket codes with goodies in them!
- Sudomemo Plus Ticket: If you purchased Sudomemo Plus via the Sudomemo Shop, you can redeem your unique ticket code to activate Plus.
- Other Tickets: You can get other kinds of tickets under special circumstances.
Drawing a Regular Ticket
You can draw a Regular Ticket every 8 hours.
Navigate to your Creator’s Room by tapping on “Creator’s Room” on the main menu. If you are prompted to login, go ahead and do so.
Next, tap the “Draw Ticket” link under the “Tickets” heading, then “Continue”.
Finally, tap “Use” next to the Regular Ticket and cross your fingers!
Checking your Ticket Inventory
You can check your Ticket Inventory by firstly navigating to “Creator’s Room” in the main menu.
Next, scroll down and tap “Inventory”. It’s under the Tickets heading.
Redeeming a Ticket in your Inventory
To redeem a ticket in your Ticket Inventory, tap “Use” under the ticket you wish to redeem.
Redeeming a Ticket Code
If you’ve received (or found) a ticket code, here’s how you can redeem it.
Firstly, tap on “Creator’s Room” in the main menu.
Now, scroll down and tap “Redeem”.
Type in your code, then tap “Send” at the bottom right!
We hope you have fun with Sudomemo Tickets! Enjoy!
Any questions, comments, or concerns?