If you have Sky Broadband, Comcast, or another ISP that interferes with DNS queries, read this or this and then check out sudomemoDNS after reaching out to your ISP with our ISP Help Guide (shortlink flipnot.es/isphelp).
Sometimes you may run into issues connecting to Sudomemo related to your DNS settings. If you're getting 20110 ("Service for this software has been discontinued."), follow this guide to determine where things are going wrong.
1. In your DSi System Settings, go and edit the Wi-Fi connection you're using, and turn the proxy off:
2. As explained in the setup instructions, make sure you still have your DNS settings set correctly:
3. Next, go to the main menu and open the Nintendo DSi Browser:
4. Once it's finished loading, visit ts.sudomemo.net.
5. The screen you get will instruct you what to do next.
If you forgot to turn off the proxy before testing:
If you made a mistake in your DNS settings, or your ISP is overriding DNS:
If things are configured correctly:
If you reach a red screen, read through the text completely and follow the steps presented in them. If you receive the green screen, you should be good to go!
You might try sudomemoDNS - a simple way to connect to Sudomemo when your Internet Provider is overly restrictive.
Make sure to turn the proxy back on when testing the connection to Sudomemo.
If you still get 20110 when testing after receiving the green screen, feel free to reach out to us, under the Help > Contact Us section in the navigation bar.